Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Ubibot WS1 WiFi Temperature Sensor, Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer, Humidity Monitor, Remote Data Logger with Free App Email Alerts, IFTTT Thermometer,(2.4GHz WiFi only,no hub required)
We use UbiBot sensors ourselves to monitor incubation and fruiting spaces. We even have one in the fridge to make sure long term culture storage is within allowable parameters.
- Set-up in seconds via Ubibot App or PC Tools. Connect using 2.4GHz WiFi, no hub required (5GHz WiFi not supported) . Easy data access anywhere via the App or web console. Works with IFTTT, allowing you to build automated link with other smart devices.
- Swiss-made sensor chips, accuracy ensured. Works in environments - 20ºC to +60ºC(-4 ºF to 140 ºF), 10% to 90% RH (No condensation). External probes (B07FKCWPLY) can be connected in extreme conditions (-55ºC to 125ºC). Suitable for greenhouse, cold room, laboratories, cigar cabinet, instruments storage and more.
- Free history tracking. Free 200MB Cloud Storage enough to store data up to 2 years on default settings. Online data can be exported into computer in PDF or CSV files. The device also has large internal memory that can store up to 300,000 pieces of data, ensuring no history gap when network is down.
- User-oriented design. Custom settings are available with many features: 1. Measuring rate and sync rate: minimum 1-minute; 2. Temperature unit: Celsius and Fahrenheit; 3. Calibrate the readings on the platform end; 4. Individual device name settings, recognize the device among the list by a glance; 5. Power supply: 2 x AA batteries or Micro USB cable power.
- Customized alerts can be sent to multiple users. You can be notified when device goes offline, sensor readings out of the preset range, low battery, etc. Available alerts modes include Email, APP notification, HTTP API, IFTTT, SMS, Phone Call.
Advanced Solution for Temperature and Humidity Monitor
The WS1 is able to measure temperature, humidity, ambient light,vibration with its internal sensors. It also supports external probe DS18B20 for additional measurements in special environment. All the internal and external readings can be viewed in the app at the same time.
It allows you to monitor your environment in real-time and gives you remote access to your data via our app and web console. So, wherever you are in the world, you can view the data in graphs from your Android / iOS phone, tablet, or computer.
Our cloud-based IoT platform offers advanced data analysis and management. By the app, you are able to manage all of your devices in one Ubibot account. Set alerts for sensor readings and offline status, the device will notify you by in-app notifications, email, IFTTT notifications, SMS text and also voice call, allowing you to respond promptly before costly damage happens. Please note, charges of credits in your account may apply when you choose SMS text and voice call alert modes.
There is no subscription fee. All devices comes with free plan that contains 200 MB online storage and 1 GB outbound traffic. The free storage is enough for up to 2 years usage. The platform supports free data export and PDF report. Once the storage is used up, you can delete the data and reuse.
The device also has large internal memory that can store 300,000 records, which means once the network disconnected, your data won't get lost.
The data sync interval can be set by you. This allows you to balance battery life against frequency of data capture. With the data sync interval of 15 minutes the device has a battery life of up to 4 - 6 months using 2 AA alkaline batteries.
We also open up our RESTful API, offering professional users the chance to develop their own monitoring solutions. If you need to deploy local API with our devices, we can also provide assist both in hardware and software.
Sensors' monitoring range:
Temperature sensor: -20 to 60℃, Humidity sensor: 10 to 90%, Ambient light sensor: 0 to 83klux
Optimal operational conditions: -20ºC to 60ºC (-4ºF to 140ºF) RH: 10% to 90% (No condensation)
*The sensor precision can be affected by extreme environmental conditions. We recommend you avoid using it outside the optimal operational conditions listed above. For usage in extreme conditions, you can conncet an external temperature probe to help with monitoring. The probe is also available in our store.
WiFi: 2.4GHz only, channels 1-13,
Encryption mode: WPA/WPA2, WEP, or OPEN security protocols supported. WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x/RADIUS authentication) and WPA3 network is not supported.
Limitations: 5GHz WiFi is NOT supported; web-based WiFi authentication is NOT supported (often see in a hotel, university and marina).
Power Source: 2 x AA batteries (alkaline battery recommended, not included) / Micro USB
External probe supported: 1 x DS18B20
On-board memory: 300,000 sensing records
App requirements: iOS 11+, Android 8.1+
IP rating: not waterproof. Please avoid usage outdoor without any shelter or in extreme humid environment with 90%+ RH.
Device Setting Available: Minimum Device Sync Interval (Upload) is 1 minute, and Minimum Sensing Interval is 1 minute (Temperature, Humidity, Light, External Probe and Battery Voltage).
Please note, this device is not waterproof. Please protect it from water leakage. The optimal operational environment is 10% to 90% RH. Long term of exposing to high humid environment over 90% may damage the circuit board and cause electrical leakage.