Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Organic CVG “NeatNeatNeat” Fruiting Substrate For Exotic Mushroom / Therapeutic Species
558 In stock
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN BATCHES CLICK HERE FOR LEAD / DELIVERY TIMES. THIS PRODUCT MIGHT NOT SHIP SAME DAY.
That substrate your parents warned you about.
Just classic organic coir and premium vermiculite, dusted with gypsum mixed with water until floofy and homogenous.
✅ Loved by exotic / therapeutic fungi.
✅ Ready to go out of the bag.
✅ Pasteurised for 24hrs
✅ Perfectly hydrated to field capacity.
✅ Gypsum to buffer the ol PH.
How to use:
- Don’t you dare use this with illegal mushrooms, you beast.
- Mix well with grain spawn.
- Allow substrate to fully colonise before you go fruiting it, unless you likeoderma the trichoderma.
- Fruiting starts when your sub gets fresh humid air and nice light.
- You can either fruit in the bag or use a monotub for “sick canopies”.
- Shelf stable for 2 months or for infinity months in the freezer. *
- Store in a cool dark place. (Not in your car)
*Probably not, but 6 months is fine.
Wanna make your own?
We also sell Coir, Vermiculite and Gypsum!