Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Organic CVG “NeatNeatNeat” Fruiting Substrate For Exotic Mushroom / Therapeutic Species
That substrate your parents warned you about.
Just classic organic coir and premium vermiculite, dusted with gypsum mixed with water until floofy and homogenous.
✅ Loved by exotic / therapeutic fungi.
✅ Ready to go out of the bag.
✅ Pasteurised for 24hrs
✅ Perfectly hydrated to field capacity.
✅ Gypsum to buffer the ol PH.
How to use:
- Don’t you dare use this with illegal mushrooms, you beast.
- Mix well with grain spawn.
- Allow substrate to fully colonise before you go fruiting it, unless you likeoderma the trichoderma.
- Fruiting starts when your sub gets fresh humid air and nice light.
- You can either fruit in the bag or use a monotub for “sick canopies”.
- Shelf stable for 2 months or for infinity months in the freezer. *
- Store in a cool dark place. (Not in your car)
*Probably not, but 6 months is fine.
Wanna make your own?