Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Cordyceps Supplements by Cotswold Mushrooms
19 In stock
What’s this good for?
- Enzymes found within Cordyceps show anti-coagulant activity.
- The compound cordycepin has associations with increased sperm count and quality.
- Cordycepin can increase production of adenosine-triphosphate (ATP) and concentration of nitric oxide (NO) with implications for:
- improved energy levels,
- improved blood circulation
- Increased exercise performance.
On the basis of in vitro and in vivo studies performed to date, this potent medicinal mushroom has also been confirmed to exhibit the following activities: immunostimulating, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antitumor, ergogenic, hypolipidemic, hypoglycemic and regulation of steroidogenesis.
All Cotswold Mushrooms products are independently tested to be free from contaminants and heavy metals.
60 x 400mg Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris)
fruiting body aqueous extract.
Capsules: Hypromellose plant cellulose
2 capsules, 1-3 times a day as a dietary supplement or as directed by your healthcare professional.